- 10-Dec-2013 to 04-Jun-2014 (PST)
- Supply Chain
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA, USA
- Full Time
Supply Chain Analyst
Our company is seeking a high potential,results-oriented, Supply Chain Analyst to help grow our business. We are a high growth company in our industry with an exciting brand and a global presence in the sales, marketing, and distribution of Performance, Light Truck, and Commercial tires. Our rapid growth is driving the expansion of our global manufacturing footprint, distribution channels, and DC network nationwide and will provide high performing candidates with future opportunities, as well as a challenging, rewarding work environment.
FalkenTire Corporation located in Rancho Cucamonga, California is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sumitomo Rubber Industries Group. We are proud of our reputation in the market as a great business partner and a great place to work. Our goal is to be the best supplier in the industry. We have been awarded several supplier of the year awards, consistently rank above competitors on customer relationship and service levels, and recently surveyed as the best fill-rate supplier.
The Senior Supply Chain Analyst reports to the Manager, Supply Chain. The SCA will be responsible for all aspects of demand planning, supply planning and SOP. The SCA will be the liaison between sales, marketing, production planning, and
distribution on all inventory related issues. They are ultimately responsible for ensuring the right inventory, in the
right place, at the right time as required to achieve our business plan and inventory targets.
A successful SCA will:
- Own the collaborative forecasting process that incorporates market driven data and other casual factors into the base forecast to reduce error rate.
- Execute the product allocation to five DCs based on supply and demand.
- Manage in-network inventory "balancing" between DC's as needed to support sales and high fill-rates.
- Manage supply and demand for new product launches, line transitions, and discontinuance.
- Provide various reports and analysis to support management decision making.
- Execute and improve upon inventory management strategies that optimize productivity, investment, fill-rate, service levels, and profitability.
- Protect company assets/insure compliance with company policies in all activities.
- 3-5 years of prior experience working as a Demand Planner, Financial/Business Analyst, or Supply Chain professional in a multi-national distribution center/manufacturing environment is required.
- Bachelor's degree in business related field is required. MBA is highly desirable.
- Experience with Oracle ASCP and Demantra or similar supply chain software (i.e. I2, Manugistics) is highly desirable.
- Experience with Micro strategy Business Intelligence is a plus.
- APICS certification is highly desirable.
- Experience with basic statistics, advanced mathematics formulation and concepts are required. Statistical software experience is a plus.
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel spreadsheet experience required.
- Experience in the tire or automotive industry is a plus.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings